Tuesday, April 26, 2005

first roadmap

good news: the topic's taking shape. i can now present you with a matrix outlining how i plan to tackle my thesis (thanks to my dad for his support!). it looks like a small step, but it should be very helpful as a roadmap. without further ado:
roadmap
the numbers represent the order in which i plan to write up the material, comprising the main part of my paper. preceding that would be an introduction, the research question itself, and a description of my methods and materials. i'd like to recycle parts of my term paper for the introduction and for #2 in the matrix (overall development of blogs).
next step: formulate the research question. i'll get that done today, or tomorrow at the very latest.

update 2008-11-11: moved files to a different location

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home