Thursday, February 10, 2005

treasure cave

mission accomplished - for today at least. didn't get all that much writing done today, but i am happy with what i did get done. the text is starting to fit together nicely and things are beginning to clear up in my mind. let's just hope that tomorrow will be productive as well.

quote of the day by jorn barger, who coined the term "weblog" (taken from this interview):
But by that point [1997] the Web had grown into a vast impenetrable treasure cave, generally in pitch blackness. I desperately wanted someone to 'turn on the lights' so I could see what was where, what treasures were there for my enjoyment.
So I determined to take on that task for a while-- to devote full time to lighting up the dark corners, building my "Net.literate" portal, and keeping up a running commentary in my weblog.
nice way of putting it, i thought.

goal for tomorrow: fill up pages 4 and 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home