Sunday, October 23, 2005

progress (84/72)

apologies for not posting since wednesday. simple reason: i needed to get some other work done. but today i focused on my thesis, with the result that i added four more pages. so, i'm now at 84 pages. however, i realized that some people might not include the title page or the "works cited" pages in their calculations. without them i'd be at 72 pages, but i wouldn't see that as a problem. anyway, i still need to get some more material into my paper and rewrite most of the introduction and conclusion. ideally, i'd land under 100 pages for the all-in-all count and over 80 pages for the content-only count. :-)

my current plan sees my paper ready to be proof-read by next sunday. coincidentally, summer time ends on that day, which gives me an extra hour if i'm not mistaken. yay! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home