Monday, September 19, 2005

schedule

to complete my paper on time, i have decided that i should maintain a speed of 10 pages a week now. that would get me to my goal of 80 pages within the next 4 weeks, giving me ample time for corrections and modifications after that. so, to stick to my step-by-step approach: page 50 by sunday, sept. 25.

right now i'm working on a list of expectations for the influence of the internet and weblogs on elections (1. information, 2. fund-raising, 3. civil empowerment, grassroots democracy, etc.). i'm placing that at the beginning of chapter two, then looking at the US and DE elections through that lens. this seems like the most straight-forward approach to me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

could expectations also be called hypotheses, or do you mean s.th. different?
.ra.

12:20 am  
Blogger hfehr said...

yes, i could and should refer to hypotheses instead. done! details in my next post - thanks for the input!

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home